Transport minister Baroness Vere will deliver this year’s keynote address at Transport for the South East’s annual conference 2020.
Baroness Vere will be joined by a range of speakers from across the public and private sectors to discuss the big strategic transport issues in the South East. There will also be an opportunity for attendees to ask questions of the panel.
The online event takes place on Wednesday, 14 October from 10-11.30am. Attendance is free but registration is essential.
- Baroness Vere of Norbiton, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Department for Transport
- Cllr Keith Glazier, chair of Transport for the South East
- Rupert Clubb, lead officer, Transport for the South East
- Dr Lee Woods, University of Portsmouth
- Scott Wardrop, Eurovia
- Jenny Raggett, Transport for New Homes
- Dr Sue Chadwick, Pinsent Masons LLP
The event will be hosted by broadcaster and journalist Mike Pearse.